Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Products I Regret Buying

Here is a list of products I wish I never purchased...

1. Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer
- This primer smells so bad...I don't know how to describe the smell but it is not good. The product doesn't wow me enough to move past the scent. This is a big negative in my books!

2. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Black
- So many people hyped up this mascara so I bought it and I regret it. I tried using it for a week straight but it just doesn't do anything for my lashes. 

3. OPI Nail Polish in Van-Covered in Snow
- I loved this colour when I purchased it but it dried out so quickly that it wasn't worth the money.



4. NARS Orgasm Illuminator
- This was another product that was hyped up and was a disappointment. It doesn't do anything for me at all. I do keep this in my kit because it looks better on darker skin tones...so I guess this one wasn't a complete waste 

5. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion 
- I owned the Covergirl Lash Blast (Orange container) before I purchased this one and I loved it. This one was a disappointment. The formula must be different in the Fusion because the brush is exactly the same.

6. NARS Eyeshadow in Strada
- I hate that I didn't love this shadow. It is gorgeous in the container, and even when I swatched it. I thought it was amazing so I bought it. It is purple with small gold glitter in it but the glitter doesn't show up on your eye once you apply it. :( 

7. Coastal Scents Brush Set 
- I have quite a few of Coastal Scent's Brushes and I've really liked all of them so I decided to buy a brush set from their website. The brushes were not even comparable. They're too rough and they don't hold the product very well. I would not recommend this brush set but I would recommend the Italian Badger brushes that they have on their site.




What are some products that you regret buying?

1 comment:

  1. that maybelline mascara is the worst shit ive ever put on my face, barf.

    ReplyDelete