Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Most Reached For Products

These are the products I reach for most

Primer - Lancome La Base Pro Perfection Maquillage
I got a sample of this primer a little while ago and I really like it. The texture of it feels a lot like the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer. This primer definitely helps my foundation last longer and I will be purchasing it once my sample runs out.


Lipstick - MAC Snob
This is my go to lipstick! I wear it almost everyday.


Lipgloss - MAC English Accents (Give Me Liberty of London Collection)
I wear this gloss on top of Snob. They are almost the exact same colour. I love this combo!!


If I was going to wear a Red lip my most reached for combo is the Viva Glam Cyndi Lipstick and Lipgloss.


Foundation - NARS Sheer Glow in Mont Blanc
I absolutely love this foundation...I wear it everyday!!

Eyebrows - MAC E/S in Embark
Right now my hair is a red/purple colour so Embark eyeshadow matches perfectly

Mascara - Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
I have never been able to find a mascara that I like enough to repurchase until I used this mascara.

Eye Shadow Primer - MAC Painterly Paint Pot
I have tried quite a few eye shadow primers and they all work great but I like this one the best.

Setting Powder - MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium
I always set my foundation with this product. It doesn't make me look powdery and it's very natural looking.

Eyeliner Pencil - MAC Eye Kohl in Smoulder
Favourite black eye pencil!

Contour Powder - MAC Beauty Powder Blush in Personal Style
Personal Style is very light but it works great as a contour colour for me...its more natural looking on me compared to something like Harmony.

Blush - MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (Give Me Liberty of London Collection)
I love this colour on my skin!

Setting Spray - Fix +
This spray does NOT make your makeup last any longer but it does set everything.



Eyeshadows - MAC Shroom, Femme Fi, All That Glitters, Omega, Cork, Woodwinked, Copperplate, Satin Taupe, Sketch, Embark, Prussian, and Carbon. These are the eyeshadows I reach for the most.














No comments:

Post a Comment