Thursday, March 3, 2011

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation Review




I always use NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and I absolutely love it! But I am looking for a foundation that has more coverage for certain occasions because sometimes NARS isn't enough. So I decided to try the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation. I have read/heard so many positive reviews on this foundation and I must say I'm not overly impressed. The coverage is good and it looked great on my skin but applying it was not easy. I tried applying it with a foundation brush and I didn't like the way it went on. It wasn't easy to work with. So I tried applying it with my hands and again not easy to work with. It was almost like it dried too fast and wouldn't move around. When I apply my NARS it glides on to my skin and is easily workable, so for Double Wear not to be is kind of a disappointment. Like I said, it did look good on my skin so I am going to play around and see if there is a better way of applying it. If you have any suggestions please let me know :)

I am still in search of the perfect full coverage foundation!

No comments:

Post a Comment