Friday, December 17, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette Review

 
Last weekend I purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette at an Ulta while I was in Pittsburgh, PA. I love this palette!! It has a great range of warm, neutral colours that are great for the everyday woman to a professional makeup artist. All of the colours are wearable and go on really nice. The packaging is another plus for me. I usually HATE Urban Decay packaging for their palettes and books of shadows. The Naked Palette fits in my kit perfectly and doesn't have any unnecessary pop out cartoons or anything. As usual Urban Decay includes a mini Primer Potion and they have also added in a black and brown eyeliner. This is definitely one of those palettes that you can grab and go. I would absolutely recommend this product if you can get your hands on one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment