Saturday, December 18, 2010

Top 3 Foundations

Here are my top 3 foundations

1. NARS Sheer Glow
 - this foundation is absolutely amazing!! This is the foundation I use on myself everyday. It is light weight but still gives me enough coverage. It definitely gives the skin a dewey effect. I apply this foundation with my hands because you can really work it into the skin that way.

2. MAKEUP FOREVER HD Foundation
- this is the foundation I use in my kit. I have all different shades and use it on everyone. I really like this foundation because it has good coverage without being too heavy. I have yet to use it on someone and not like it. I apply this foundation with a sponge or a foundation brush. I have applied it with my hands before but I prefer the other methods. I like setting this foundation with the MUF HD setting powder.





3. MAC Studio Tech
 - I have this foundation in my kit as well. I only have darker shades of it because I feel this foundation is amazing for dark to very dark skin tones. It has a lot of coverage and can feel a bit heavy if not applied properly. You can thin it out with a primer or just use a lighter hand and it will work wonders. This foundation is also good for contouring and highlighting wet if you use 3 different shades.

1 comment: