Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Review

I purchased the Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System about a month ago now and I am loving it! My skin has never felt cleaner. It actually gets rid of all the makeup, dirt, oils, etc off your face...it is fantastic. I have not used the Clarisonic so I cannot compare the two. When you purchase this product it comes with the 2 speed cleansing handle, one brush head, and an exfoliating cleanser. The cleanser that it comes with it good but I don't use it everyday because I find it too rough on my skin. I just use whatever cleanser I want with it and it works great. Even though this will remove everything on your face, I suggest removing all your makeup first and then cleansing with it. This product only costs $29.00 CND, which I think is a great deal! I would definitely recommend this product!

1 comment:

  1. Wanna know something funny... i just found your blog again. I haven't been on blogger in ages and I bought this about a month ago too from Walmart. AMAZING. I use it everyday :)

    ReplyDelete