Wednesday, May 18, 2011

L'Oreal Colour Radiance Protecting Detangling Spray Review

This post is a review of a recent product I picked up as well as a comparison to the product it replaced!

I purchased this product because I ran out of what I usually use, the Joico Daily Care Leave-In Conditioner. I really liked the Joico leave-in but it is slightly expensive. When I was in the grocery store I saw the L'Oreal detangling spray for a fraction of the cost of the Joico one and it was almost for the same amount of product, so I decided to pick it up. I love this product. It works the same if not better than Joico and it costs more than 10 dollars less. It is also for colour treated hair so for me that is a bonus! I will definitely be re-purchasing this product!



Other Pros:
- Smells better than Joico
- You can use the L'Oreal on dry hair as well to refresh it in between shampoos

3 comments:

  1. I wish i had red hair, i would definitely try this since i see how well it works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have on that isn't for colour treated hair as well!! U should check that one out and let me know how it works :)

    ReplyDelete