Friday, January 7, 2011

Favourite Lush Products Review

Here is a review I did on my favourite Lush products that you should definitely check out. I really love Lush because all of their products are all natural and they do not test on animals.

Hair Products:


Marilyn Hair Moisturizer 


This hair mask is made for blondes, seeing as how I am one I thought it would be great to try. Because I have highlighted my hair so many times I have a lot of tangles after I wash and condition my hair. No amount of leave in conditioner or detangling spray helps...but this does. I put it all over my dry hair for 20 minutes before I am going to shower then I shampoo and condition normally. After I got out and combed my hair I was so surprised, there were NO tangles. Unfortunately this is something you can only use on your hair once a week. I would definitely recommend this product for blondes because it brightens the hair as well. A negative to this product is the smell - it does not smell good at all but it works so I deal with it.


Karma Komba Shampoo Bar 


This is the 1st solid shampoo I have ever used and I absolutely love it. I was totally skeptical about it because I like shampoo to lather and I didn't think this would but it does. It smells so good and left my hair feeling really clean. I purchased the Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar as well but I haven't used it yet. The only thing I can say about it is that it smells very good as well.


Veganese Conditioner 


I really like this conditioner because it helps with detangling and shine. The only downside is that it doesn't smell amazing - the scent is just okay. I will be repurchasing this for sure.




Skin Care:


Celestial Facial Moisturizer 


I really like this moisturizer because it is very hydrating. I use it before I go to bed and in the morning if I am not going to wear any makeup. I don't like using this before I put on my makeup because it is too heavy. It smells really good...it has a vanilla scent to it but its subtle. I have used the Cosmetic Lad moisturizer from Lush and I don't like it anywhere near as much as I like this one. Definitely worth buying!


Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub 


This exfoliator is very good. I try to use it once a week and it leaves my skin feeling really clean and soft. I don't like the smell of it but again it works so I deal with it. I have not used this product on my body and I don't think I ever will so I can't review that for you.





Breath of Fresh Air Skin Toner 


 LOVE THIS. It is so refreshing. I have purchased a ton of these because I go through them so fast. It has aloe in it so it makes your skin feel really soft. I use this after I wash my face and before I moisturize (AM and PM).



Bath Products:




Happy Blooming Bath Melt 


These are really good in a hot bath. They're very moisturizing and relaxing because of the smell. Lush has lots of different Bath Melts, I haven't tried them all but out of the ones I have tried this one is my favourite. It smells like cherry candy. It has 3 dividing lines in it so I usually break a piece off for each bath, that way I am getting 3 baths out of one bar.


Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar 


I buy these ALL the time. Lush bubble bars in general are amazing but this one is my favourite scent. It has a citrus smell. I have sensitive skin and I can't normally use bubble baths but because these are made with all natural ingredients my skin doesn't react badly. I break these into pieces as well so I get more than one use out of them. The amount of bubbles you get from just a piece is amazing. If you haven't tried this already you definitely should!!

No comments:

Post a Comment